Taking a short break from my fantastic schedule of projects, tutorials and
Anyway, I don’t really have much to say on this, except that i’m just
feeling very guilty about the whole thing, that’s all. It’s frustrating you
know, what and where can you begin the conversation about God and Jesus to
a cynical non believer?
Here’s my top 5 pick up lines:
1. Do you believe in the end of the world?
2. Who’s your god? (When they say “oh my god!”) What do you mean by that?
3. Sunday is my rest day, no projects please. (just joking here)
4. Hey, I’ve got some good news to tell you (haven’t tried this yet)
5. What do you mean by saying I’m so narrow-minded and uptight? I’m illogical becos of my faith!
So as you guys can see, all pretty pathetic lines. Any suggestions?
The not so bald one