Jotting down a few thoughts and advice dished out recently by great people before they disappear from my mind and my Facebook timeline. I will keep updating this so I can pass this on to someone else 🙂
- There are few things more important than having a clear mind.
- One must always find time to think.
- Choosing what not to do, is as important as choosing what to do.
- Repeated success teaches the smart that it is ok not to fail.
- “Who remembers what quota you hit in which year?” People remember you by the legacy you leave behind, and by your professionalism.